• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star speaks: "I think we'll be even better,"

SCP

http://msn.foxsports.com/carolinas/story/carolina-panthers-defense-can-be-even-better-in-2014-070314

Above article courtesy of "Bert" Jensen

Brett is the new Panther writer for Fox Sports. Tis almost time for football my goofy Huddle Internet jean short wearing assclowns. Read thine article and fappeth if you must. Star is seven feet tall. I have heard he kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were at offensive tackle, he'd consume the NFCS with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arss. He IS the Star. Aye, fap and you may die. Don't, and you will live....at least awhile. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our NFCS enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take.....OUR DIVISION!

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

wait a minute...are you suggesting I should stop fapping at some point?

Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.

post-332-140484608054_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Cam is the GOAT and Luke is the best MLB of a generation, I truly believe these things with all my heart. But listening to Roger Goodell say the word "Star" put me on cloud 9 like no other time in draft history, and few other times in team history.

I also think he's right.

Archived