• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the obligatory hot ninja girl thread

dos poptarts

I probably could've back when I was 20.

Nope. Are you a trained gymnast, 24/7 athlete, seasoned climber? You should watch that show. The only people that win train their ASS off. Then you get to watch 95% of competitors fall ... which are just dudes in shape who think they can handle the course.

i could have likely done the full course in my younger days and get a good chunk of it now.  I'm just too big and bulky to do all of it, but I'd give it a fight.

I ran D1 track a while, wrestled a ton which gave me tremendous core strength, farm now which makes me tough as nails, and then workout daily.  I'm not all that, but I have a lot of heart.

i could have likely done the full course in my younger days and get a good chunk of it now. I'm just too big and bulky to do all of it, but I'd give it a fight.

I ran D1 track a while, wrestled a ton which gave me tremendous core strength, farm now which makes me tough as nails, and then workout daily. I'm not all that, but I have a lot of heart.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. I could beat the living hell out of that chick with one arm tied behind my back but I couldn't complete half of that course. Neither could you, now or then.

Archived