• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Huddle Premier League

Ok here's the deal: 12 team league cuz any less is gay! ESPN basic...25$ buy in placed into a secure paypal account which I will give access and password to a moderator so no one thinks they're getting scammed out of their money. Draft date and time is Saturday August, 23rd at 8:30 pm(could change to make sure everyone is available) this date is right before the 3rd preseason game so you'll have a couple games to watch and evaluate rookies and players coming off injuries! The 25$ is due the 22nd before the draft, you don't pay you don't play! I would prefer to take people who are not already in a huddle league!

Draft: will be snake draft. I set the draft order and I will do it simple as possible, putting names in a hat and drawing them out! We will do this ahead of time so that you have ample time to mock draft and prepare.

$$$ winner gets 200$, runner up 75$ and 3rd gets their 25$ back

If you want to be in this league respond to the thread with your team name, which should make me laugh, and why you love the Panthers! I'll pick the 11 I like the most and DM you the league invitation and paypal info! Any other questions in case I left anything out, just ask! Let the games begin!!!

We should definitely have enough players for two leagues.  Would you consider going PPR or defense in this league just to change it up from the other basic league?

I will play in both (unless both fill out) but have to keep my name, Wilmington LandSharks  (knock, knock)

then count me in.  I'll give up my seat if it fills up since I'm already in the other one but I usually play 3-4 leagues.

If you want me to handle paypal for this league I can since I've done it for years and am doing it in the other one.

I don't know if you've commished before but can help with that if you want also.  Post up a link when you set up the league so you can get invites out when this forum starts getting busy.

I'm down for PPR

Name: Big Apple Ballbusters

I loved them since their Super Bowl, that game was the first time I ever watched a football game in its entirety (I was in 3rd grade) and I was rooting for them the whole game.. Stuck with them ever since.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Sign me up!

Team name, Green eggs and Cam

YGFFH is not going to have time to run the league so I started a new PPR league if interested.  Tried to pm you but got error message.  

let me know if you still want in and will email you a team invite.

Thanks,

Archived