• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

@Zod

Ruff

So, since you're in the know, I have a question. I attend training camp regularly, but I never take pictures with anything other than my phone. I don't have a professional camera, but I do have a drone. Do you know the restrictions on taking a drone to training camp and using it take pictures? Are they cool with that?

It has never happened, but I would speculate that you would quickly be asked to leave as it not only raises concerns of other teams scouting practice but player safety as well.

True, true.

Thanks!

Also, you probably would not want to be the guy that flies a drone into Cam's eye and causes an end to his career. I don't think it would end well for you.

I'm a better pilot than that!

(I hope.)

I have a hard time seeing all the action on the field. I don't have binoculars, but I do have a sniper scope. Do you think I can bring that?

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

ughh does the word "drone" describe any non armed remote control device too?

I just. . I mean what happened to "remote controlled" such and such, as theyve been calling them for 30 years.

e: I would like to petition to rename the microwave into the "Firebox". Can we do this?

ughh does the word "drone" describe any non armed remote control device too?

I just. . I mean what happened to "remote controlled" such and such, as theyve been calling them for 30 years.

e: I would like to petition to rename the microwave into the "Firebox". Can we do this?

That name is already taken by my ex and not for the good reasons.

Archived