• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3 Training Camp Thread

Ruff

Didn't see one, so I thought I'd start us off, even though practice started at 3:30.

This tweet makes me giddy:

">

However, it also sounds like the potential punt returners are all doing awful.

Have a coworker who is diehard fsu fan. Kept telling me we hit on a gold mine with Benjamin. Said Winston really took him under his wing the year before he hit the big time and that the guy just needs a qb who cares and connects with him as a person to elevate his game. Said the sky is the limit for him. Good thing we got cam.

I'm officially very very fuging worried about our return game from the tweets I've been reading.  We need to find someone who can catch the fuging ball fast.  I don't even care if they don't even get any yards, I don't want to have to go through the Joe Adams poo all year.

Things are getting even worse on the punt return front. Making them do push-ups now when they mess up. That is high school conditioning. This is pro level. Pay someone who can catch punts! Critical!

That's always happened through preseason.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

My worry is around the punt return position. I think that's the biggest weakness we have right now other than other the hell is going to start at LT.

OL does not bother me with the progress I have seen. A healthy Turner, Kalil, and Silatolu may be the best C/OG combo in the NFL. So much better than what the Panthers went into the season with last year. OT is looking good. They do have 2 of the best DEs in the NFL to be evaluated with. If Chandler can keep looking good at LT through training camp, we do not have much to worry about. The OL for that matter is practicing against the best front 7 in the NFL. So, come game day they will be ready.

I do prefer Chander at LT and Bell at RT. Speed rushers on Bell coming from the blindside worry me. Bull rushers on Chandler coming from the blindside can be slowed allowing Newton time to improvise.

Archived