• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King (Cam hater) will be coming to practice

Blackmagic

Am I the only one offended by King's comment?

"These people" really love him.

Wtf does he mean "these people"?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He was pointing at his balls.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Can I just remind everyone what an idiot Peter King is?   This is what King said about the Panthers before the 2010 season.

Panthers a playoff team? SI says yes

The Carolina Panthers will go 10-6, reach the playoffs as a wild-card team, then beat the New York Giants to advance to the divisional round, according to Sports Illustrated's NFL preview edition, on newsstands Wednesday.

SI's Peter King writes that Matt Moore will be the key to success, along with defensive end Everette Brown as part of a three-man committee replacing Julius Peppers, whose Bears team is not projected to make the playoffs.

King also says John Fox will be the NFL's coach of the year.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2010/08/panthers-a-playoff-team-si-says-yes.html

Hates us when we're good, loves us when we suck.  He's just a senile old man, let's cut him some slack.

King is an entertaining writer that is very good to get people's trust to get information first. He is not very smart, but he is smart enough to listen to people smarter than him (it is great that he uses pff grades instead of his own opinions about player, it is not so great that he does not understand how the grading works so that he can spot the weaknesses in them).

His main problem is that he does not know ***** **** about football.

Y'all can say whatever you want about Peter King, but he loves Wofford and the Panthers holding training camp here. We love that he holds this location and camp - and Mr. Richardson - in such high regard.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20140730/ARTICLES/140739958/0/search?p=1&tc=pg

“The reason why Wofford's training camp is fantastic is that (team owner) Jerry Richardson and the Panthers have basically kept in mind that they want training camp to be about the fans being able to reach out and touch the players,” King said. “I just watched Cam Newton hugging babies, signing autographs, doing all that stuff for 20 minutes after a hot day at practice. You know, there are so many teams now staying at home because it's more convenient and they don't get disrupted in any way, but they're missing something. And what they're missing in this multi-jillion dollar venture is the human contact with the fans. There is not enough of that with the teams that stay at their facility, and Jerry Richardson will not allow his team to lose contact with the people of the Carolinas and I applaud him for that.”

“This campus has been really modernized and coming to Wofford now is like coming to an upper-class suburb of a nice city,” King said. “It's just beautiful. The buildings are all new, everything's modern, the practice fields look like putting greens at Augusta. And they've figured out it isn't only a campus scene that's important, but the comfort of players and the viewing experience and everything for the fans is very good."

Can I just remind everyone what an idiot Peter King is?   This is what King said about the Panthers before the 2010 season.

Hates us when we're good, loves us when we suck.  He's just a senile old man, let's cut him some slack.

No

Archived