• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

Read. K thanks.

I read, and it's ridiculous to already act like its a two way race for the title after TWO games.  Yeah City and Chelsea look strong but there are 36 games left to be played.  Wild things are going to happen.  Tottenham is currently on top of the table, why aren't we scared of big bad Tottenham??? THEY MAY RUN AWAY WITH THE LEAGUE IN AUGUST!! Look I don't think Liverpool is gonna win the league either, but we're gonna be really damn good.  Markovic is gonna be a star and Lallana and Ballo will completely bolster our attack.  Yeah the defense is shaky but give Moreno and Lovren some time.  I can't believe one loss at the Etihad and you're already writing off our title chances.  

I read, and it's ridiculous to already act like its a two way race for the title after TWO games.  Yeah City and Chelsea look strong but there are 36 games left to be played.  Wild things are going to happen.  Tottenham is currently on top of the table, why aren't we scared of big bad Tottenham??? THEY MAY RUN AWAY WITH THE LEAGUE IN AUGUST!! Look I don't think Liverpool is gonna win the league either, but we're gonna be really damn good.  Markovic is gonna be a star and Lallana and Ballo will completely bolster our attack.  Yeah the defense is shaky but give Moreno and Lovren some time.  I can't believe one loss at the Etihad and you're already writing off our title chances.  

I think we'll be pretty good too. In fact, I still peg us for top 4, which will be a hell of an accomplishment given the competitive nature of the league this season. We aren't scared of big bad Tottenham because they have done fug all for a long time. Chelsea and City are title winners with world class players and tremendous depth. I said before the season that it was a two horse race. Our defensive lapses reiterated that to me. I personally just don't think we have the talent on the roster to maintain a title push while playing domestically and in Europe.

I think we'll be pretty good too. In fact, I still peg us for top 4, which will be a hell of an accomplishment given the competitive nature of the league this season. We aren't scared of big bad Tottenham because they have done fug all for a long time. Chelsea and City are title winners with world class players and tremendous depth. I said before the season that it was a two horse race. Our defensive lapses reiterated that to me. I personally just don't think we have the talent on the roster to maintain a title push while playing domestically and in Europe.

Simmer down there Sparky... outside of last year, we've not done fug all but finish higher than you guys did the past 5 years previous.

Besides, I'd never call us big bad Tottenham. We're too fluky to ever be called that, but one day maybe...one day soon. :)

Simmer down there Sparky... outside of last year, we've not done fug all but finish higher than you guys did the past 5 years previous.

Besides, I'd never call us big bad Tottenham. We're too fluky to ever be called that, but one day maybe...one day soon. :)

Apologies. I meant in regards to actually challenging for the title. It's a two horse race, and nothing Tottenham has ever shown me would lead me to believe they could challenge the likes of City and Chelsea this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived