• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Les Be Honest, I love Smitty..

bleys

Is it strange that him being in another uniform doesn't bother me?

I mean, I know he will play there this season, and may make the roster next, but he is coming back here to sign a 1 day deal and retire a Panther.

doesn't bother me either. i thought it would, but i moved on. i'm too excited about this team and seeing cam with benjamin and the other non-midget WRs who can actually catch.

smitty is in the past and i don't live there.

tempSH1_3003--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

Feels like somsone photoshoped that uniform on him... but i know it's real.. What was more weird for me then the uniform was seeing "Smith Sr" on his back... (i'm assuming it was to not confuse commentators with Torrey and Smitty)

Feels like somsone photoshoped that uniform on him... but i know it's real.. What was more weird for me then the uniform was seeing "Smith Sr" on his back... (i'm assuming it was to not confuse commentators with Torrey and Smitty)

He was going to put Smith Sr. On his jersey here as well.

doesn't bother me either. i thought it would, but i moved on. i'm too excited about this team and seeing cam with benjamin and the other non-midget WRs who can actually catch.

smitty is in the past and i don't live there.

This is the disrespectful poo I'm talking about right here. He's caught the ball enough to be top 20 in receiving yards, despite playing with mediocre qbs for the bulk of his career.

Is it strange that him being in another uniform doesn't bother me?

it would hurt a lot more if it hadn't been absolutely necessary and if we didn't know he was gonna come back here and retire as a panther in a few years.

it doesn't hurt we seem to have megatron 2.0 waiting in the wings either. i have a feeling KB is going to heal some wounds awfully quick.

it would hurt a lot more if it hadn't been absolutely necessary and if we didn't know he was gonna come back here and retire as a panther in a few years.

it doesn't hurt we seem to have megatron 2.0 waiting in the wings either. i have a feeling KB is going to heal some wounds awfully quick.

He was going to retire this year. We are paying him good money to play somewhere else.

Archived