• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice News

Growl

I'm really hopin and prayin we strike it big with Boston.

He's a different breed of Safety than the other guys we have competing and if he came in and was good that would be just superb.

I'm in total agreement here.  Hope he's a good one.  Definitely seems like that ballhawk type. 

I'm really hopin and prayin we strike it big with Boston.

He's a different breed of Safety than the other guys we have competing and if he came in and was good that would be just superb.

What do you mean exactly by a different breed? I'm not familiar with his game or style.

Sent from my iPhone 8 using CarolinaHuddle

What do you mean exactly by a different breed? I'm not familiar with his game or style.

Sent from my iPhone 8 using CarolinaHuddle

From nfl.com draft analysis-

"STRENGTHS
Can secure tackles in the box when he has a clear path. Drops downhill quickly and can slip into short hole. Vocal leader of secondary. Three-year starter with experience at safety and corner.

WEAKNESSES 
Average instincts. Could stand to improve diagnostic ability and anticipation. Choppy pedal and stiff transition. Limited range -- does not explode off the hash or cover enough ground with the ball in the air. Takes some inaccurate angles and struggles to break down in space. Selective hitter and inconsistent tackler in general. Personality could clash with some people."

Reads like a project to me.

Archived