• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Cautionary Tale - Tampa Bay Opener

Jeremy Igo

Tolbert needs to be the game MVP. For blocking and running the ball. An early and often diet of Tolbert will rattle the defense enough for the entire game in which confusion over their infant defensive scheme will set in

28 is healthy. Use him while we got him. No point wasting games not using our best RB

What has been the overall tone of pre season for the Bucs? Other than hearing about the bad O line, everything has been quiet. How is Mike Evans looking? Does Mccown look as good as last year? How has their D looked? Anyone give me the lo down?

Defensively they're doing a good job of getting turnovers but you can accumulate rushing yards and passing yards against them. Evans has had his moments in preseason but their weakness in the preseason on offense has been their offensive line. They won their 3rd preseason game but the offensive line in that game was still pretty bad. If Monsters Inc goes nuts, I'm not going to be surprised at all. They are pretty run heavy in order to compensate for their protection issues but they haven't been that productive running the football. We need to run the ball 30 times and Cam needs to be efficient like last year. If we do that it is a recipe for a win. Tedford might use some No huddle against us. McCown has looked pretty pedestrian. DA has had a better preseason than Mccown. I think their offensive line has been the issue. 

Defensively they're doing a good job of getting turnovers but you can accumulate rushing yards and passing yards against them. Evans has had his moments in preseason but their weakness in the preseason on offense has been their offensive line. They won their 3rd preseason game but the offensive line in that game was still pretty bad. If Monsters Inc goes nuts, I'm not going to be surprised at all. They are pretty run heavy in order to compensate for their protection issues but they haven't been that productive running the football. We need to run the ball 30 times and Cam needs to be efficient like last year. If we do that it is a recipe for a win. Tedford might use some No huddle against us. McCown has looked pretty pedestrian. DA has had a better preseason than Mccown. I think their offensive line has been the issue.

Not surprised DA has had a better preseason than McCown. Why? Because DA is BETTER than McCown. Four years younger, has played in a Pro Bowl, past, present, future, BETTER.

Archived