• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does it feel to be legit...

For the first time in 5 years we 1-0 and have options...we beat a good team today let's go... The future is bright:.. And we dem boyz

This TB team sucks. 

No OL

No QB

No D

Great to get a win but this TB team is not good. They will probably finish in the bottom 5-10 of the league. 

I do not see how we can get extremely high nor extremely low about this win because we have no other performance by our team or Tampa to compare it with. It is encouraging considering our recent history of the Gettle-cam-vera era not winning an opener, however, that we finally won one. Only time will tell if this was a good win or what kind of team either we or Tampa are this year. One thing is for sure...this one goes down as a "W" for us. You can't change that.

It's the NFL a W is a W is a W.

We lost to the Bills last year then won 11 in a row.

A W is a W.

for sure but we're a good team. we should expect to beat these bad teams.

detroit is a mega matchup. that's a good measuring stick. we are of the 9ers, seahawks, broncos variety.

for sure but we're a good team. we should expect to beat these bad teams.

detroit is a mega matchup. that's a good measuring stick. we are of the 9ers, seahawks, broncos variety.

For sure we need to clean some things up.  We should have won 27-0.

I wouldn't call TB a bad team though just because we beat them.  Isn't that a bit insulting to the Panthers.  Bucs we'll probably end up 8-8.  They have some core talent.

For sure we need to clean some things up.  We should have won 27-0.

I wouldn't call TB a bad team though just because we beat them.  Isn't that a bit insulting to the Panthers.  Bucs we'll probably end up 8-8.  They have some core talent.

The bucs are a bad team because 

1) no qb

2) no OL

3) no DL

For sure we need to clean some things up. We should have won 27-0.

I wouldn't call TB a bad team though just because we beat them. Isn't that a bit insulting to the Panthers. Bucs we'll probably end up 8-8. They have some core talent.

Yeah I agree can't say a teams bad till a few games are played. 1 game vs us doesn't mean they are bad. Mia made Brady their bitch but are the patriots going to go 4-12? Saints lost to the falcons are they bad too? Let's wait and see how the seasons play out before proclaiming a team or players bad this year.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The bucs are a bad team because 

1) no qb

2) no OL

3) no DL

So if they would have beaten us...we'd suck....or would they still suck?

They have a DL.  The OL just played really well.....they just don't getting any respect because some of the players aren't known commodities yet.  You can't just say well we have a crappy Oline so they must have a really crappy Dline.  Our Oline could actually end up being one of our strengths.

We have the best defensive front in football we make a lot of OL's look bad. 

True they have a mediocre qb...but our Dline did a great job making him uncomfortable in the pocket.   I'm not saying we beat a SB quality team.  I'm just saying there's only been 1 game played.  No one knows enough to label any team good or bad just yet.

If the Bucs would have beat us....most of us would be sitting here saying we lost a hard fought game to a decent team.  But since we dominated and almost gave it away.....the Bucs must suck.

Archived