• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the Horn called for Hardy's suspension

Fiz

This is important because Around the Horn is the marquee editorial voice of the largest sports media organization in the world.

When they lean, they lean hard. 

Regardless of what you think about the case, nicole holder, the judge, or 300 years of jurisprudence, now the weight of public opinion is leaning on Jerry Richardson.

Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.

Pardon the Interruption is also calling for it, suspension with pay.  Yet the thing I keep trying to grasp my head around is, they are essentially saying Hardy IS guilty.  They don't care about what was said in the trial or any of that.  They don't care that Hardy has a great chance of being found not guilty, I believe.  They are pretty much stating he's guilty.  I mean PTI even mentioned they read the transcripts, and they are horrified.  I'm asking myself 'Did they really read the transcripts?'.

Pardon the Interruption is also calling for it, suspension with pay. Yet the thing I keep trying to grasp my head around is, they are essentially saying Hardy IS guilty. They don't care about what was said in the trial or any of that. They don't care that Hardy has a great chance of being found not guilty, I believe. They are pretty much stating he's guilty. I mean PTI even mentioned they read the transcripts, and they are horrified. I'm asking myself 'Did they really read the transcripts?'.

Oh fug pti is what I meant.

I'm drunk whatever.

Lol, what?

Hardy has appealed his case which your legally allowed to do. Goodell allegedly lied about the existence of damaging evidence. For the life of me I don't see how one has anything to do with the other.

You know for a fact that Goodell lied and he is not legally entitled a fair "hearing" like Hardy eh?

Archived