• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF now Loves Keuchly

bababoey

PFF, who last year said Keuchly was overrated and the MVP should have gone to Sherman or Watt, now has gotten on board the Keuchly bandwagon.  All it took was a Defensive Rookie of the Year award and a Defensive MVP award to show them maybe he is a little better than they thought.  The reference to Luke is at the very bottom.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/09/15/refo-lions-panthers-week-2/

PFF, who last year said Keuchly was overrated and the MVP should have gone to Sherman or Watt, now has gotten on board the Keuchly bandwagon.  All it took was a Defensive Rookie of the Year award and a Defensive MVP award to show them maybe he is a little better than they thought.  The reference to Luke is at the very bottom.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/09/15/refo-lions-panthers-week-2/

Watt and Sherman were both incredible players, and Watt is maybe the best player in the NFL period. They never once said Kuechly isn't a good player, just that there were players that had better years.

You people are fuging passive aggressive as hell about anyone in the national media. 

I just can't take PFF seriously. Their top 5 QBs through last night (yes, includes yesterday's games):

Matt Ryan
Ryan Tannehill
Aaron Rodgers
Colin "Squidward" Kaepernick 
Ryan Fitzpatrick

...wat.

Wait a minute....you mean to tell me with only 12% of the NFL season done stats are wonky and haven't leveled out yet? That things aren't going to change as the year goes on? 

You're probably one of those people that thought jeff francoeur was going to bat .400 his entire career too. 

Wait a minute....you mean to tell me with only 12% of the NFL season done stats are wonky and haven't leveled out yet? That things aren't going to change as the year goes on? 

You're probably one of those people that thought jeff francoeur was going to bat .400 his entire career too. 

LOL....Pie for the Francoeur reference. 

1. I don't follow baseball. Boring ass sport.

2. I don't need the entire season to know that Ryan fuging Tannehill is not the 2nd best QB in the NFL. ESPN's QBR has Tannehill ranked 34th of 35 QBs. Why the difference?

Somebody explain their points system to me... I am not familiar with how they do that.

They track individual performances, judge them on a series of metrics, then give them a +/- based on the average performance at their position, or how positively/negatively they impacted the game. 

1. I don't follow baseball. Boring ass sport.

2. I don't need 12% of the season to know that Ryan fuging Tannehill is not the 2nd best QB in the NFL. ESPN's QBR has Tannehill ranked 34th of 35 QBs. Why the difference?

1. Do you follow statistics? Or is that a boring ass math?

2. He's started off very efficiently and there isn't a lot of good QB play so far this year. It will level off. PFF doesn't rank off of what we all know. Of course Tannehill isn't the 2nd best QB in the league. But they have a system in place and based on the production of the first two weeks Tannehill is doing pretty well compared to the rest of the league.

This isn't very difficult to figure out. 

You're speaking to a forum full of people that thought Jake Delhomme was going to throw 45 touchdowns in 2007 because he had really productive games against the Rams and Texans

Archived