• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Steelers*

boo7382

I want to THANK everyone who came out last week and supported our first tailgate! We were able to increase our budget per tailgate by a bit after covering all our costs, so thank you! We cannot keep this going without your support and donations at each home game!

This week, the Panthers take on The Pittsburgh Steelers who have already pissed off and enraged our entire fan base today including myself. The Steelers are coming off a miserable performance against their bitter rivals, the Ravens last week, and barely squeaking by with a win against the Browns the week prior. They looked so turrible I actually thought The Rapist was drunk on the field for a few of those passes. 

If you want to see a small girl get mad, come on out to our tailgate! This is boo's most hated team and fan base in the entire league, I won't be holding back, and I may no longer have a bf Monday after all this goes down. We need EVERYONE we can to show up to this game, we have GOT TO SHOW UP as a fan base this weekend. Especially after they have tried to host their own bar crawl in OUR city. GET MAD!

• As you all already know, NBC Charlotte will be broadcasting LIVE from the tailgate starting at 6pm since Jeremy has super awesome media connections! So please consider buying tickets from a PSL owner that would otherwise be bought by a Steelers fan and come out to party with us!

Food this week will be provided by Salsarita's! As always, we will have non alcoholic drinks available.

Below is everything you need to know about the tailgate with most questions answered. Make sure you read through everything below before you post any questions in the thread. 

****If you plan on joining us at the tailgate, please let us know in this thread so that we can have an approximate head count when we order food. If you are bringing guests, please let us know if you can estimate how many people you will be bringing. Doesn’t need to be exact, but we don’t want to order food for 70 people if only 30 are going to show up and vice versa. ****

WHAT TIME?: 

Since we are hosting our first home Prime Time Game on SNF against these trashbags, we will be out extra early this week. RR should be out super early around 2-3pm if anyone would like to come help set up. Otherwise, we plan to get things going around 4pm with the food arriving around 5ish. 

Our new permanent location for this season is 601 S. Cedar St. This is the location where Hartigan’s used to be (is now replaced with Draught) and is right beside the practice fields. If you are familiar with the Morehead side of the stadium, Cedar is the first light after you go past the stadium on your right going towards Freedom OR if you are coming from the highway, Exit off 77 on Trade Street and take a right on Cedar. 

PARKING:

Those of you who attended last week, please give your input on the best parking options with your experience.

We parked in a lot across from us for $20, but it filled up pretty quickly. 

You also have the option to take the LYNX Light Rail down to Morehead St. and walk from there. Its roughly a 10 minute walk down Morehead St. past the stadium.

Here is an aerial view of the Tailgate. The red spot is where we will be. The yellow line is the walk to the stadium (or you can just walk up Morehead to the gate on that side). The yellow highlighted spots are not where we are, we are actually more where the yellow car is up from there. If someone can fix that for me.....that would be awesome hehe

tailgatelot1.jpg

THE GOODS (WHAT’S INCLUDED):

In addition to the tailgate spots that Roaring Riot has donated to us in the lot, the following will be included:

·         Our very own Porta-Potty 

·         Food this week will be provided by Salsarita's! Ay Caramba!

·         Water/Soft Drinks- we will not be providing alcohol, BYOB

·         Music 

·         Convenient Parking nearby

·         Close to WFNZ DogHouse

·         Short 5 minute walk to the stadium

·         Family friendly atmosphere 

·         Inclusion into a lot already dominated mainly by some of the largest Panthers tailgates in CLT

·         Various tailgate activities including Cornhole,  Beer Pong/Flip Cup, and anything else we have space            for (as we learned last week)

·         Tents, tables, silverware, etc. provided

HOW WILL I KNOW WHO YOU ARE?:

Look for the Carolina Huddle banner, but we will also have 2 tents up and I will print off some more signage this week since a few people had trouble finding us Sunday.

If you walk into the lot, pass DRAUGHT/CANS:Recycled on your right, and we are right past their marked off area on the right. Look for the Porta-Jon behind our tent!

It's awkward for us all to make that introduction since its freaking weird to say your Huddle user name to someone IRL, but I promise it's worth it once you get past that hump. We won't bite, we are a very inviting group, and NO we will not tell your wife and daughter about that time you posted numerous gifs of tits and talked about all the chicks you banged before you were married.....ask biscuit, he'll back me on that  :D

DO I HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN IF I DIDN'T DONATE PRIOR TO THE SEASON?:

No, you do not have to pay to get in; however, if you want to eat our food and use our Porta John, plan on bringing a cash donation (no minimum required) to put in the bucket I will be passing around at the tailgate. Yes, I will be harassing you, yes, I will know if you are avoiding me  ;)

CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SUPER AWESOME T-SHIRTS?

Yes, you can, they will be available for purchase at the tailgate again this week. 

I WANT TO BRING MAH FRANZ/FAM, DO THEY HAVE TO PAY AS NON-HUDDLERS?

Please, bring your friends! Especially if they are Panthers fans! Just like you, if they plan on eating, etc., please ask the group to make a small donation, it only goes to help us provide more food and drinks for you! If you plan on bringing fans of the opposing team, we will be asking for double normal donations because they aren't Panthers fans- any Steelers fans- quadruple. NO, I'M NOT KIDDING. If you want to bring them, they will pay. Heavily. They will also be subjected to various acts of torture at MadHatter's discretion.

IS THERE A LIMITATION ON THE ALCOHOL I CAN BRING?

That's a no. Especially when it gets cold, feel free to bring some moonshine to cover your donation costs for that game. Or, you can be like Arsen and bring some Vodka, or there's the always delicious and rarely seen Bo's cooler which comes with lots of goodies including jello shots! We will try to provide as many coolers as we can for everyone to store their beer, but please feel free to bring your own.

****If you plan on joining us at the tailgate, please let us know in this thread so that we can have an approximate head count when we order food. If you are bringing guests, please let us know if you can estimate how many people you will be bringing. Doesn’t need to be exact, but we don’t want to order food for 70 people if only 30 are going to show up and vice versa. ****

Can't wait to see you guys Sunday to plan ultimate domination of The Rapist and the trash that is their fans!

07dd5e2e96e34db62d783389032aa5a1.jpg

f28686e52bd0c5a95e5043e9669d2901.jpg

9aafd0e848f86ad4746117115dc0a1c29f23a95d

hahaha, I literally found this when I googled Steelers memes

734955_942814830067_1258698470_n.jpg

Archived