• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 3 players Hurney traded up for

JJman

Look, I dislike Hurney as much as anyone, but can we stop beating that myth?

He wasnt willing to give up a first for Clausen. That has been said numerous times, even before we knew Clausen would bust.

If anything, make fun of the fact that teams tried to get us to give u a first because Martu was running the show. But stop recycling that non-fact as a HaHa Hurney callback moment.

I would recommend not even bothering.  I've fought this battle numerous times.  That rumor will not go away.

So are we going to still be making Hurney threads 10 years from now just because we lose a few games?

Um. What? This thread has nothing to do with us losing two games. Tbh I only made this thread in spite of the news of Alexander's second suspension and all the hatred Gettleman is getting. My main point is with all the questionable moves Gettleman has made, Hurney was a lot worse.

Luke and Cam is better than anything Gettleman will be able to do. Luke and Cam gives us hope even in the most trying times. We all know Gettleman would have drafted Gabbert.

Can't give Hurney credit for Cam, that was the obvious and only pick we could've made. And if you look at the whole picture, in all likelihood, Rivera was the reason we drafted Luke. Not Hurney.

Archived