• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Browns TD

chknwing

These comments don't match up with the gif at all. The man took a huge illegal hit, got right back up, stayed aware with what was going on, and may of won us the game with that play. Haters can fug themselves

When people are wrong they tend to stick with it and look stupid instead of just admitting they were wrong.

These comments don't match up with the gif at all. The man took a huge illegal hit, got right back up, stayed aware with what was going on, and may of won us the game with that play. Haters can fug themselves

Seriously. What the fug is wrong with you guys? Philly made a beast of a play after an illegal hit to get us a touchdown. Yeah he fumbled later but I think that had more to do with he isn't great at knowing when to fair catch and when not to. That can be taught and improved upon. Philly is a great young player for us and while I don't want him at punt return for the next decade, I do want him on our team for that long, as long as he keeps improving. 

It doesn't match because most of us realize, his field vision is horrible. He should've called for a fair catch. I'm damn happy he scored, but it was a fluke play.

Archived