• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roll call for the home opener

toldozer

Prices are starting to plummet on StubHub. The team raped STH who bought all of those overpriced blocks during presale. Tried telling friends not to buy that hype because people weren't gonna pay those prices. Lots of people gonna lose money over that deal.

Yeah looks like I over paid by about 35 bucks a seat. I'm not going to stress over it though, going down town getting ripped up but making sure I'm in the arena at least an hour before tip off.

Looks like I am going to be getting some people together before the game at Prohibition. I'm going to buy a keg for those who bought tickets to the game from me. If anyone is interested in coming up to hang out you can drink off my keg all you want for $5. I'm going to plan on being there from 4p-6p. 

trying to decide if I want to drop the money to do this.

would be really cool, just trying to figure out if it's $100+ cool.

$100 is a small price to pay for something that you will enjoy. All the free poo they are giving out and the memories that you will recall 20 years from now. Would that be worth $100?

Archived