• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roll call for the home opener

toldozer

Section 228 Row J...just happy to be in the building on a special night :) can't wait

Have sat high up in the corners before.  Surprisingly not as bad as a view as you would think.  Is the view as good as tv? no.  But you get the being at the game at the game atmosphere which can't be replaced.

Have sat high up in the corners before. Surprisingly not as bad as a view as you would think. Is the view as good as tv? no. But you get the being at the game at the game atmosphere which can't be replaced.

Yea I wouldn't think the view would be bad at all. I'm the kinda person who likes to see everything anyway. Excited for the atmosphere though. Irreplaceable

203 Row M. Way the fug up there but I'm in the building!

Same here, way the fug up there. Who cares?! I'm in the building for the biggest NBA Charlotte game since the home opener in '88!!! I'm gonna party uptown all day & I'll be drunk by the time the game starts!! Don't need to sit close to stand up & scream the whole game.

Bucks are gonna be like deer in headlights, like wtf is goin on in this bitch?!

Archived