• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

energy and momentum is everything

dilated_diatribe

The start of this game was the end for us. I thought we had the ball back with a chance to be the first to score but someone jumped offsides. Then again, INT was wiped because offsides. That's two defensive stops early and we could have gone up 7-0 and the energy would have been different. 12 men on the field is on the coaching staff also unacceptable. These self inflicted injuries turned into 14-0 and it was the end. Think about it, the last 3 qtrs. we matched them 17-17. that first qtr was the ballgame so the sky is not falling for me. These are correctable mistakes. Stewart looked like a stud, the passing game is just fine and even UDFA rookies are playing well on the oline so we need to be mentally prepared and I think we will be vs Seattle. We WILL not beat the Eagles and that fast tempo offense so if we don't win the next two we are in trouble. As homer as I am this may be the end of the rope for me if Seattle blows us out and we play sloppy.

flame away chicken littles

Look. I'm not a Debbie downer type. Seriously, you can check my history. But this Panthers team is not good. While I appreciate the more optimistic posters way more than the crybabies, this Panthers team is not a playoff calibre team. We talk like our divisional games are gimmees. It's actually quite possible that Brees hang 90 points of this defense. Hell, the Falcons and Bucs could probably have their way with this team in its current state.

I am very serious. I know we wont but we need to shop Star and Luke, why?! Its simple, we can have a 32nd ranked D without em, atleast trading them we will have something to show for it. Having a good D in today's league is a lost cause, trade them for draft picks and draft O line and a speedy slot WR to compliment KB

Archived