• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Next Contract

NJPanthers12

Cam Newton has broken more records than any QB in just his first 3 years than anybody. That's what is well documented NJ. The Carolina Panthers will never, and I stress never let him hit FA. He will become the highest paid QB and possibly player in the League. That title will however be short lived once Andrew Luck gets his deal. Cam is not a quitter, and will stay in Carolina to see this through. Go ahead and quote me on all of the above.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we have a game tonight that we are gonna win.

So what, he's broken a bunch of records? If he was a selfish, "me first" player that may have some impact on his contract as far as he's concerned. But those records don't translate to a winning record... and this team is far from winning on a consistent basis.

It's not up to the Panthers whether or not he hits the FA market. The only way Carolina can stop him is with a franchise tag, and if that happens, you know he won't stay.

I think Cam would be doing himself a disservice to not at least listen to offers from around the league.

The Broncos got Manning the tools and still pay him top money. Cam is responsible for himself and his family and it's his agents job to get him the highest he can because he's one Byron Bell missed assignment away from becoming Donte Culpepper

Some of the rosters in this league are so much better than ours it's laughable. We should be able to lock Cam up and cut bait with the majority of these sorry fill-ins to bring in some actual talent after the Hurney roster is gutted.

So what, he's broken a bunch of records? If he was a selfish, "me first" player that may have some impact on his contract as far as he's concerned. But those records don't translate to a winning record... and this team is far from winning on a consistent basis.

It's not up to the Panthers whether or not he hits the FA market. The only way Carolina can stop him is with a franchise tag, and if that happens, you know he won't stay.

I think Cam would be doing himself a disservice to not at least listen to offers from around the league.

Well then, I guess you'll be disappointed when he's locked up then?

I mean your comments dont even make any sense.

Archived