• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Cam injured?

Jackofalltrades

Means he missed 6 which is more than the drops, which is what you were talking about, but yea any time you need help with that basic math.

If he were 9 of 15, he would be 60 percent dude. Give it up, now you are arguing to save face. If I can't do basic math, then you obviously are close to getting on the yellow short bus. My math was accurate and I used your point to prove you wrong.

That is more than acceptable and this isn't even his best night.

If he were 9 of 15, he would be 60 percent dude. Give it up, now you are arguing to save face. If I can't do basic math, then you obviously are close to getting on the yellow short bus. My math was accurate and I used your point to prove you wrong.

That is more than acceptable and this isn't even his best night.

I said he was 5/15 with 4 drops to point out he has more over throws than drops since you insinuated the drops were the main reason he was struggling which clearly isn't the case...I don't have any reason to save face nor do I need to give anything up.

I'm not sure wtf you are talking about but my point is clear and I'm certainly not the one playing the what if game.

60% isn't a bad percentage....

Who said it was?

60% isn't a bad percentage....

Who said it was?

Yep he missed Bersin by hitting him in the hands with the ball causing an interception.

Cotchery dropped his ball on the three yard line.

This was what dood said talking about the drops, which was in response to the OP saying Cam was missing the WR when they actually were open...then it was pointed out there have been more misses than drops....not sure where the arbitrary what if game came from but yea...completion percentage has nothing to do what what we were talking about.

I said he was 5/15 with 4 drops to point out he has more over throws than drops since you insinuated the drops were the main reason he was struggling which clearly isn't the case...I don't have any reason to save face nor do I need to give anything up.

I'm not sure wtf you are talking about but my point is clear and I'm certainly not the one playing the what if game.

Let me help you out since you can't seem to figure it out. You pointed out Cam was 5 for 15 with 4 wide receiver drops. Take away the 4 drops from inadequate receivers and you have 9 completions instead of 5 completions. That would make Cameron Newton 9 of 15, with a 60% completion percentage. You were down on Cam in your initial post but why when his cast isn't comparable to the competition. A 60 % completion percentage is fine for NFL standards. If you don't know wtf I am talking about that is fine by me. I am sure you are probably the only one.

All quarterbacks deal with drops.  Cam may not be as bad as he's looked so far (edit: in this game specifically - as in, there are other factors than just him such as drops), but he really, really does not look good overall this game.  He may have lost confidence in some of the players and coaches around him, maybe he's injured, or maybe he's having a little bit of an off spell.  Either way, he's earned his spot here and hopefully he bounces back like we know he is capable of doing.

Let me help you out since you can't seem to figure it out. You pointed out Cam was 5 for 15 with 4 wide receiver drops. Take away the 4 drops from inadequate receivers and you have 9 completions instead of 5 completions. That would make Cameron Newton 9 of 15, with a 60% completion percentage. You were down on Cam in your initial post but why when his cast isn't comparable to the competition. A 60 % completion percentage is fine for NFL standards. If you don't know wtf I am talking about that is fine by me. I am sure you are probably the only one.

Let me help you out since you can't seem to figure it out. You pointed out that Cam hit bersin in the hands and it was the WRs letting Cam down. I pointed out he was 5/15 with 4 drops to show the 6 overthrows he had to point out he was playing worse than the WRs. You are playing this what if game with his completion % for whatever reason because if I was I would be 11/15 which is 73% so yea it makes no sense for you to do that...so...yea....go back and re-read and try to keep up gus.

My point was never about his completion percentage and I'm not sure why you are trying to take away the 4 drops....if we do that we can take away his bad over throws which would help much more than a few drops....

Archived