• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So...thoughts?

janderson20vt

So... why doesn't the rookie WR get the same benefit of the doubt and the same excuses the veteran QB gets on this board?

Where did I say he doesn't?

Good point, huh?

I don't expect Benjamin to catch every ball. He's a rookie thrown into the #1 position.

BUT you can't blame Cam when his receivers drop balls in the end zone. If you do, you better start blaming the receivers when they can't catch an overthrown ball.

Cam really needs to fix those damn high passes, he has that problem coming out of Auburn. It's not about OL.

Actually, there was not a lot of tape on him throwing coming out of Auburn because they threw very little there, they didn't have to.  Tape on his career passes didn't add up to nearly one season for most college QB's.  Doubt we got a lot from his tapes except that he had a cannon for an arm

Actually, there was not a lot of tape on him throwing coming out of Auburn because they threw very little there, they didn't have to. Tape on his career passes didn't add up to nearly one season for most college QB's. Doubt we got a lot from his tapes except that he had a cannon for an arm

Don't know why u quote my post...

i said in another thread,

i never thought i would say this. but if cam walked i wouldn't be surprised.

i knew the o-line was gonna be rough. but i didn't think about the full ramifications. I hope this remaining "easy" schedule builds his confidence back up. and i hope he stays with us.

I'd see him wanting to go to a place that gives him the tools and personal that give him a chance to succeed. That is not us right now. Could that be us? We have next year

This fanbase doesn't deserve Cam Newton

I agree with you AND Cam.  I wish he would walk.  The defense handed him the ball 4 times in the first and he threw 4 out of 6 uncatchable balls.  His rushing is his only game.  His RBs had a good start.  He had plenty of time to get the ball off.  Cam: "It was all on me."   And it was.

Archived