• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official General NBA Discussion Thread

Proudiddy

Continuous severe injuries just like Sam Bowie. There's no denying that we will probably never see the MVP Rose ever again. Could have been one of the best PGs of all time if it weren't for the injuries imo...definitely the most athletic and exciting to watch.  

Interesting game between Cavs and Rockets. Just saw from the 4th quarter on.

James absolutely terrible from the FT line and missed 2 crucial ones in a row during OT. The ending was interesting. The refs deemed there was .4 of a sec left and the Cavs drew up a play. Then, at the last second right before they were to throw it in they changed it to .3 which totally changes the situation and play call. 

Russell Westbrook had his 4th straight 40 pt game but it came in a loss.. he flirted with another tripple double too..

43 pts 7 ast 8 reb

in the late game Wesley Mathews tore his achilles and is out for the year.. sad, but at least they made that Afflalo trade

Man, I'm loving The Heat's resurgence without LeBron. Beasley is having a hell of a year off the bench, Whiteside was a fantastic find, Dragic is one of the best guards in the NBA, Deng continues to be a beast, etc.

All we need is one big free agent signing this summer and we'll be extremely dangerous again.

Omg.. a Heat fan (post LeBron departure?).. i didn't think you guys existed anymore..

Good for you. I think you guys are one of the sure fire teams left that makes it in the playoffs. Charlotte Boston and Indiana are the other 3. Brooklyn and Detroit are done IMHO

• 2 weeks later...

It sucked monkey balls when LBJ left but, as a Heat fan, we've gone through much worse. I honestly can't complain. In fact, I'm grateful. We drafted Wade (he delivered us a ring virtually by himself in 2006) and lured Pat Riley to be head of our basketball operations. He's established a winning tradition and attitude in the 305. For a young franchise, we're ahead of the curve.

Despite some hateful Hornet fans in here, I'm actually rooting for Charlotte to do well. I like Kemba, MKG, and Big Al, and I do see them sneaking into the playoffs too.

Yeah nd that Shaq guy, and Alonzo Mourning. He did it mostly by himself, had HoF vets around though. I wanted Dirk and Terry to win a ring that year. 06 Finals was great though..

Archived