• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible Stewart Trade?

chknwing

How bad is his achilles exactly?? The last thing I want is for him to play prematurely and then have it tear...

I feel bad for the guy it just seems like he can't stay healthy.

it's not injured it's just sore. He had to compensate so much because of his toe last year that he overworked his achillies. The onlything that will heal it is time. He could play right now if they needed him and be effective, but they want their workhorse at 100% because we'll need every bit of stewart to conquer this difficult schedule.

Never going to happen, but it raises room for thought.

Who do we have with value that we can use as trade bate?

With no 1st rd pick, we would be dumb not to throw out some names that people know.

We gave up a 1st rd because of Peppers, but losing Special K is more crippling for us then if Peppers was gone.

This isn't going to happen but it does have merit. Just the thought of it is conflicting. In order to see him traded they would have to give up more then just one starting DT (unless he's a Haynesworth type which I don't see one on any trading block) they would have to give up some picks. Maybe a guy like K. Williams of the browns and a 1st I wouldn't mind that.

But at the same time it just feels dirty and stupid. Here's a guy who has superstar talent, a team first attitude, is younger then Williams, and has longer contract then him. I just think he has the talent to be in the top 2 or 3 best backs in the league. But then there is the durability concerns

I think this is just one of those times where I will be fine either way they go with this one.

Archived