• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, Greg's Twitter is really him.

Ruff

26 year old Greg Hardy has no prior arrests besides the misdemeanor DMV charges on 5-13-14.but hey we got Kony Ealy who had 1 tackle and 0 sacks in the past three games.good luck winning football games with that nonsense.

So Ealy could still match Hardy's rookie sack numbers? I feel ya

Guys, guys, guys. What you seem to be forgetting is this is a guy that gets into motorcycle accidents and has relations with girls. Obviously returning to twitter is just the icing on the cake, but does any more proof need to be shown beyond the accidents and girls? He's obviously a ticking time bomb and is going straight to hell as soon as the guaranteed guilty verdict is lain upon him. Thereupon his arrival he will overtake Lucifer as king of the underworld since the Prince of Lies' wickedness is absolutely dwarfed by the overwhelming degeneracy and villainy that is Greg Hardy. Satan will no longer be the title of the ultimate evil. Every newly printed Bible will reference only the dark lord Kraken.

How many miles do you have on a motorcycle?

What about Josh Brent? Damn, he KILLED a guy and he is still with the Cowboys. I am not saying Hardy is the epitome of sanity, but the standards are so different across the 32 and especially with the Commish. It's just frustrating.

yeah.......everything here would have just been hunky-dory if Gman had let Hardy walk.

LMAO

With how much the D has fallen off without him I can only imagine the level of meltdown on this board if DG had let him walk for nothing and he was having another 15+ sack season on another team right now.

If he is on our team I fuging love him playing with us. He is a Panther right now so he is still the Kraken to me.. 

Kraken stays & Kraken eats

By the time he's off the exempt list, his contract will be over.

He's never playing for us again.  Get used to it.

Archived