• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who remeber Bobby Phills

SIGCHI222

MH should lay off the grumpy old guy schtick once in a while.

If people would stop saying and posting stupid and moronic poo, I would be able to stop calling attention to it.

But, you guys give me way to much material to work with.

And.....a traffic accident with the qb of a football team is not even close to "the darkest day in our city and state's history".  Anyone who thinks it is should be kicked in the nuts and get out of their mom's basement for a few days.

Hey everyone. MH has never sped in his life. And seems like the type of person to not go all road ragey on peeps.

And here comes Jeremy's little lap dog trying to be cute.

Never said that I have never sped.

But to be idealizing (Bobby Phills) someone who was street racing at over 100 mph down Tyvola, caused an accident that took his life, and was lucky not to have killed the mom and small children that he hit shows just how we as a society value the wrong things.

Has nothing to do with football. I'm referring to the fact the biggest icon in the state could've died.

My point is that the fact that people place an athlete on such a pedestal and call them "the biggest icome in the state" kind of shows that the majority of people idolize and value the wrong things.

He is a football player....nothing more.

If you are going to rank things, I would say that a doctor, or a teacher, or a firefighter, etc being in a crash would be more of a tragedy....as they actually provide more to society and life than a person who plays football on Sundays.

And here comes Jeremy's little lap dog trying to be cute.

Never said that I have never sped.

But to be idealizing (Bobby Phills) someone who was street racing at over 100 mph down Tyvola, caused an accident that took his life, and was lucky not to have killed the mom and small children that he hit shows just how we as a society value the wrong things.

Actually emphasizing how Bobby Phills died rather than what he meant to the city and what he did for the community while he was alive just shows how you may value the wrong things.

Actually emphasizing how Bobby Phills died rather than what he meant to the city and what he did for the community while he was alive just shows how you may value the wrong things.

He was a basketball player who killed himself via vehicular stupidity.  The tragedy would have been if he had killed someone else while doing it.

If people would stop saying and posting stupid and moronic poo, I would be able to stop calling attention to it.

But, you guys give me way to much material to work with.

And.....a traffic accident with the qb of a football team is not even close to "the darkest day in our city and state's history". Anyone who thinks it is should be kicked in the nuts and get out of their mom's basement for a few days.

City and states sports history.

And stop shitting up a nice thread

If you are going to rank things, I would say that a doctor, or a teacher, or a firefighter, etc being in a crash would be more of a tragedy....as they actually provide more to society and life than a person who plays football on Sundays.

"Cam Newton Foundation gives $150K to Charlotte schools"

post_school-pride-kickoff.jpg

CW1D1002-e1389120693416-682x1024.jpg

Mar5.jpgMar4.jpgimpact-gives.jpg

Archived