• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The Interview" cancelled

Doc Holiday

I agree that this movie should have never been made. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. It is about protecting people from an insane person who might just retaliate and blow a bunch of people up to make a point.

This movie was a dumb idea anyway. They could have given the leader any name they wanted and they choose an actual living leader. That is just inflammatory. I am glad they pulled it. I never liked the idea any way. I thought it made the US look bad. Just my opinion.

After a month of leaks, embarrassment, and terrorist threats — not to mention an admonishment from President Obama himself — Sony has reversed course and will release The Interview on Christmas Day in a limited number of theaters.

The Alamo Drafthouse, an independent theater chain based in Austin, confirmed to Yahoo Movies that it will screen the Seth Rogen-James Franco comedy about assassinating North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. The Plaza theater chain in Georgia also tweeted that it would be showing the film. 

According to The Wrap, Sony will also release the film on video on demand systems.

Archived