• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great article! "Panthers-Falcons should be a nailbiter"

cardiackat88.

Both teams have suspect olines that's my reasoning.

Agree and Ryan has had a better supporting cast. White became a legit 1 once Ryan entered the picture and they added pieces around him, mainly Michael Turner his rookie year.

However, Ryan has had to be a better passer because he's pretty immobile. He also played multiple years in a major college program that ran a pro style offense. By all accounts he SHOULD be a better passer, Cam was very raw in that regard coming from Auburn.

While I agree Cam is much better and making something out of nothing Ryan doesn't make the bone head mistakes Cam does. He protects the ball and is efficient.

I would trade Ryan for Cam, but Ryan is a very good QB who has had our number since he and Smith showed up in Atlanta.

Rivera is deep in BofA game planning for a tie.

Go fug yourself. This is real talk. We are talking top 10 pick or playoffs. We have an opportunity almost no team is ever afforded. Rivera will be far more aggressive than usual. Like the guy at the bar you mistake for being quiet and reserved until he comes out and breaks your teeth .

Rivera is deep in BofA game planning for a tie.

Go fug yourself. This is real talk. We are talking top 10 pick or playoffs. We have an opportunity almost no team is ever afforded. Rivera will be far more aggressive than usual. Like the guy at the bar you mistake for being quiet and reserved until he comes out and breaks the bouncers jaw.

Go fug yourself. This is real talk. We are talking top 10 pick or playoffs. We have an opportunity almost no team is ever afforded. Rivera will be far more aggressive than usual. Like the guy at the bar you mistake for being quiet and reserved until he comes out and breaks the bouncers jaw.

I like this game, in a way its kind of good we lost to them earlier this season, it would be very hard to sweep two NFCs two seasons in a row (TB and ATL), and we seem to play better when we are in "owe you one" mindset when we are trying to avenge a loss. Not sure I would want to play the Falcons in the dome if they had the "owe us one" mindset

I like this game, in a way its kind of good we lost to them earlier this season, it would be very hard to sweep two NFCs two seasons in a row (TB and ATL), and we seem to play better when we are in "owe you one" mindset when we are trying to avenge a loss. Not sure I would want to play the Falcons in the dome if they had the "owe us one" mindset

Didn't we already beat your team in the dome? You know the SuperDome? As in the Saints? 

Archived