• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin: We need you bud

TheRumGone

I'll just say it, his hands aren't any better(or even worse) than LaFell's.

Except we've seen players throughout NFL history that have overcome drop issues. Donald just finished his fifth year.

If he is still having problems in year 3. Then it is what it is. Wouldn't write him off yet.

Except we've seen players throughout NFL history that have overcome drop issues. Donald just finished his fifth year.

If he is still having problems in year 3. Then it is what it is. Wouldn't write him off yet.

I trust Proehl for certain. It seems more mental than anything. The longer he has time to "think" it seems like the more likely he is to drop it. 

I'll just say it, his hands aren't any better(or even worse) than LaFell's. 

I don't know why we are discussing Lafell but I will point out that Lafell had one down year in his career as far as drops. He has had mostly great hands besides last year. This year he is one of the best in the league.

Kelvin will have more drops because he is our #1 and the down field threat.

Don't see anyone talking about the rookie wall here. It's Benji's first year in the NFL, and he's only played a college schedule before. This time of year he's become used to being done with football for 5-6 weeks before a bowl game. Throw in all the work in OTAs and training camp he's had to do, and the man's getting tired because he's not used to the workload yet.

Sure our other rookies are killing it now, but they haven't started every game, either. I bet Benji's snap count is more than double any other rookie on our team.

Archived