• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You just got Norwell'd

Jeremy Igo

I'm going to get flamed for this but I wish Cam will celebrate more with his teammates first after he scores before he does the superman. I saw Norwell after that great block trying to approach him to celebrate but Cam was dancing so he just clapped and went his way.

It was Remmers actually.

I'm going to get flamed for this but I wish Cam will celebrate more with his teammates first after he scores before he does the superman. I saw Norwell after that great block trying to approach him to celebrate but Cam was dancing so he just clapped and went his way.

How adorable and edgy.

Why doesn't he give footballs to kids either? That guy!

He celebrates on the sidelines with them.

Kids like it when he does it. For serial my nephew just recently started talking and he screams "superman, superman!!!!" Whenever cam runs one in

He celebrates on the sidelines with them.

Kids like it when he does it. For serial my nephew just recently started talking and he screams "superman, superman!!!!" Whenever cam runs one in

I know he does that. To me it's like sharing the glory with those who made the TD possible because they don't get to be seen on tv on the sidelines. You know, just tap their helmets and then go ahead and do your thing.

Archived