• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Seahawks have owned our fat asses for the past half decade, but those bastards haven't seen the new-look panthers

PhillyB

Seattle has defeated the Panthers each of the last 3 seasons in Carolina. Those games remain 3 of the worst in Cam Newton's career.

Seattle held opponents to 3, 3, 14, 7, 6, 6 points, respectively, over their final 6 games this season (6-0).

Seattle is 24-2 at home, including playoffs, since drafting Russell Wilson in 2012.

Carolina finished the season 7-8-1 & only beat 1 team (at home) with a winning record.

Carolina's last trip to Seattle was a blowout loss in the 2005 NFCCG.

In other words...

'14 Carolina over Seattle would be remembered alongside '80 USA Hockey over USSR, '07 NY Giants over Pats, '07 App St over Michigan, etc.

Seattle has defeated the Panthers each of the last 3 seasons in Carolina. Those games remain 3 of the worst in Cam Newton's career.

Seattle held opponents to 3, 3, 14, 7, 6, 6 points, respectively, over their final 6 games this season (6-0).

Seattle is 24-2 at home, including playoffs, since drafting Russell Wilson in 2012.

Carolina finished the season 7-8-1 & only beat 1 team (at home) with a winning record.

In other words...

'14 Carolina over Seattle would be remembered alongside '80 USA Hockey over USSR, '07 NY Giants over Pats, '07 App St over Michigan, etc.

andrew norwell does not smile at this post

In other words...

Well thanks for this.

But F stats. The game will be played Saturday, and stats won't be wearing a uniform.

Our boys will show up.

LA bars will be packed with (bandwagon) Seahawk fans. I learned that week 8. I'll be enjoying this game at home. They are beatable and if anyone can do it, it's us. Go Panthers!

Not surprising, Pete Carroll brought Championships to LA with the Trojans, probably partly a function of that.

6 weeks ago the Panthers were 3-8-1 and our season was 99.9% done. It was an improbable gift to win our last 4 of the season. It's a miracle we made the playoffs. It's another miracle we got to play Arizona and dominate them. Win or lose Saturday I'm just so happy to be here. Like everyone else in the playoffs I want to go all the way but I'm just so happy we got in and won a playoff game. It's like free football I never expected.

/drunkpost

Archived