• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox and Denver parting ways

Mark S

This is pure speculation but i really believe that Peyton Manning wanted Adam Gase to be the Bronco's head coach. We'll soon see how this all plays out.

It's been thrown around.

If Peyton wanted him out, there's plenty of reason to believe Elway would listen.

This is pure speculation but i really believe that Peyton Manning wanted Adam Gase to be the Bronco's head coach. We'll soon see how this all plays out.

I don't think Manning liked the way Denver started running more late in the season.

The team started to take on more of a "Fox" identity and I am not sure Manning was on board with it.

Ultimately, what Manning wants, Manning gets. And I think he is going to play one more year and wants to do it with Gase as his head coach.

I could be wrong...we'll see...

I can kind of understand it.

You've had Peyton Manning running your team for the past several years, and now all of a sudden he's not gonna be there anymore and you're looking at a team quarterbacked by Brock Osweiler, you might consider alternate prospects.

John Fox has been in that play before, but with Delhomme and Moore

Archived