• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith attempted to fight Jermaine Wiggins after loss?

countryboi

First off I love Smitty as a player. He's my favorite.

But I have to say it's funny though how he thinks he such a better person than Ray Rice and Hardy but he goes around punching all kinds of people and starting fights. Punching anyone in the face is wrong man or women but Smitty has convinced himself he is nothing like those dudes. 

Huddle TMZ strikes again...

If you don't care about the guy so much, why take every opportunity to put his name in your mouth?

There's probably a psychological term for this. It's basically like when I guy asks a girl out and gets rejected and then starts calling her a slut.

You see this all the time in regards to Fox and Smith and to a lesser extent with Peppers.

I meant wishing Smith to deck him. If someone is going to insist on fighting despite your best protest, what's left? Wiggins didn't want to fight. Smith was looking for a fight and didn't back down. Wiggins had to defend himself. Smith brought out the anger in Wiggins so that a fight would happen.

Btw, ever notice Smith only fights when others are around? It's like he's putting on a show and wants someone to jump in because he doesn't know how long he'll last. He couldn't fight Lucas face to face also. Had to sucker punch him then his teammates jump in.

Oh, gee, I was thinking it was Wiggins who basically used his kids as a shield in an effort to keep Smith quiet while he (Wiggins) then proceeded to call Smith a bitch and start running his mouth. Meanwhile the kids are still there.

Oh, gee, I was thinking it was Wiggins who basically used his kids as a shield in an effort to keep Smith quiet while he (Wiggins) then proceeded to call Smith a bitch and start running his mouth. Meanwhile the kids are still there.

How was Wiggins using his kids as a shield?

I think the fact he has his kids gave 89 more motitivation to up his aggressive behavior. Puts a handicap on Wiggins.

89 doesn't seem to like fair fights.

89 deserved much worse than being called a B if how that played out is accurate

How was Wiggins using his kids as a shield?

I think the fact he has his kids gave 89 more motitivation to up his aggressive behavior. Puts a handicap on Wiggins.

89 doesn't seem to like fair fights.

89 deserved much worse than being called a B if how that played out is accurate

Smith approached Wiggins, who then begged Smith to back off because his kids were there. At which point Wiggins begins to mouth off at Smith, despite the fact his kids were still there. 

See? It's okay to use your kids as an excuse for you to tell someone to shut up but then he does the exact same thing with his kids standing there? Pretty simple premise, really.

Don't talk to me like that, my kids are here. But I'll talk to you any way I want... because my kids are here.

Smith approached Wiggins, who then begged Smith to back off because his kids were there. At which point Wiggins begins to mouth off at Smith, despite the fact his kids were still there.

See? It's okay to use your kids as an excuse for you to tell someone to shut up but then he does the exact same thing with his kids standing there? Pretty simple premise, really.

Don't talk to me like that, my kids are here. But I'll talk to you any way I want... because my kids are here.

You leave out the part where multiple guys (security and players) come over and try to remove 89 who continues to run his mouth more and more and more.

And the part 89 approached the Wiggins family to begin with.....

Steve Smith is a jerk and a bit of douche. Always has been. Call a spade a spade. Claiming Wiggins was using his kids as a shield is comcial and the definition of being an 89 apologist.

Wiggins was a bit hypocritical in regards to language....yes. But 89 clearly forced the reaction to the best of his ability.

And eventually anyone would lose there cool with someone like 89 doing what he did....human nature

You leave out the part where multiple guys (security and players) come over and try to remove 89 who continues to run his mouth more and more and more.

And the part 89 approached the Wiggins family to begin with.....

Steve Smith is a jerk and a bit of douche. Always has been. Call a spade a spade. Claiming Wiggins was using his kids as a shield is comcial and the definition of being an 89 apologist.

Wiggins was a bit hypocritical in regards to language....yes. But 89 clearly forced the reaction to the best of his ability.

And eventually anyone would lose there cool with someone like 89 doing what he did....human nature

Quick question? Who created the opportunity for this to happen by going public? If Wiggins has a problem with Smith, take it to Smith. No, he chose to go public and Smith responded... in public.

Sorry. Call me out in public, I'm likely going to return the favor.

Quick question? Who created the opportunity for this to happen by going public? If Wiggins has a problem with Smith, take it to Smith. No, he chose to go public and Smith responded... in public.

Sorry. Call me out in public, I'm likely going to return the favor.

Take it to 89? Why? That would imply he has respect for 89 and cared...and I don't think 89 has earned that. Why would Wiggins do that?

And former players turned media comment on stuff all the time. It is why they have jobs in the media

89 didn't respond....all he did was support everything Wiggins said.

"Oh, I'm and bully and the fact I have assaulted 3 teammates and been cut from Carolina bc of my antics supports it you say? Well let me try to beat your ass in front of your kids to prove how wrong you are..."

89's a jerk. Been that way from day 1 until he left.

He made plays and talks nice away from football

Archived