• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm starting to have Patroit level hate for the Seahawks

cardiackat88.

I don't mind the Seahawks or the Seahawks fans all that much. It's hard to dislike Russell Wilson and I highly regard him as a QB. My issue is with "Panther Fans" that come to the Huddle and publicly fap over the guy. Some threads had more overt man love action than the men's room during intermission of a Donna Summer concert. I'm all for giving the guy his props but I don't need to actually see your stiffy to understand your deep seeded feelings for him.

I already dread the possibility of what might happen.

Heck no. I dont hate the Seahawks.. They're a better version of exactly what we do. Its just more proof that our style of football can win championships against what "THEY" say you need to do and how it needs to be done. 

Dont envy anybody successful more than you study them. And I expect them to win vs the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Yeah I don't get the Seahawk hate. They don't play in our division, and there are not really enough Seahawk fans to truly bother me. 

Anyone who hates the Seahawks more than any other team in the NFL probably is young, hasn't been an NFL fan for long, or both. 

If you pull for the Patriots over the Seahawks, you are cheering for a team that CHEATED in the Superbowl to beat us.  Boston sports fans are the absolute worst as well. Same as fat chicks from North Carolina who pull for the Patriots because they need something to bring up their self esteem which is in the gutter and rightfully so. 

Im pulling for the Patriots period. And if im pulling for a team that cheated against us in the Superbowl, dont forget that some of our players were cheating with the juice that came out later.

Bias is bias. The Seahawks get on my nerves and I like the way the Patriots play football.

And obviously their cheating didnt help that much, they won their 3 Superbowls by 9 points. Wow.

Warner choked, Kasay choked and then McNabb choked. Did they spygate that?

Anyway if Green Bay had won id probably pull for them, but now I have to pull for Brady because the Seahawks just get on my nerves.

And I really wanted Pete Carroll here. Love the attitude and how he keeps his team motivated at thw worst moments.

Used to be ok with them winning, but not now. Patriots 43-8. What goes around comes around.

*complains about seahawks getting lucky to win yesterday*

*roots for a panthers team known as the cardiac cats for all their improbable victories in the 03 super bowl run.

*Watched the panthers make the playoffs after being 3-8-1 and having every imaginable break go their way down in games they werent involved in (falcons choking against the lions and browns, saints choking against a crappy niners team at home), gets a home game against the worst QB of all time to start a playoff game due to injuries to 2 other QBs*

*buries head in the sand*

*sees Panthers go through steroid questions.

*sees Patriots win 70% of games after spygate, 54% before.

* sees Seahawks have multiple practice and offseason violations, adderol and ped violations, and heaviest penalties in league.

Somehow cant accept some teams just have coaches that are that much better than other others.

Again as Cowherd just mentioned again on the radio, people have to come up with excuses constantly to feel better about teams that consistently win.

What would be awesome is 5 years from now, people start saying the Panthers are cheating and then watch this board put out all the defenses to us being better while others are making excuses.

Archived