• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So tell me

Hawk

Oh…I forgot… I hate the bandwagoneers in NC/SC who are "claiming to be Seahawks" fans because of Russell Wilson.  Choose a team, not a player.  I don't hate most teams (just the ones I mentioned previously), just the stupid bandwagon fans who jump on the latest "sexay" team or the dumb arse Iggles fans where I live who keep asking if I am changing allegiance cause I live in PA.  GTFO with that poo.  I am laughing cause they didn't make the playoffs…makes me giggle a lot lately.

The "12's" things annoys me, Zod even said the Mercedes Dome is louder.

I'm more annoyed that we keep losing to the Seahawks and it's usually the result of us shooting ourselves in the foot rather than being outplayed.

However, I have no real beef with the Sea chickens and I hope they destroy the cheating pussies from the other northern corner.

fair comment about the bandwagon fans and in reality, every team has them and any team who wins their big game is going to have way more of them too. The Pacific Northwest is well known for their up and down fans....you see it in Seattle, you see it in Vancouver BC as well.

I don't really understand the 12th man thing to be honest with you though.

I agree with you on that. About the 12th man thing, I think it's just the cockiness they have. As if they are the only "diehard" fans in the league that come to cheer on their team. Maybe it's not a general assessment by most, but that's how I see it.

The "12's" things annoys me, Zod even said the Mercedes Dome is louder.

I'm more annoyed that we keep losing to the Seahawks and it's usually the result of us shooting ourselves in the foot rather than being outplayed.

However, I have no real beef with the Sea chickens and I hope they destroy the cheating pussies from the other northern corner.

I think thats how the Hawks roll. Its better to be lucky than good. Ask Green Bay.

The media doesn't really seem to notice the Seahawks as much as they did the Colt (Luck), Broncos (Manning), Cheatriots (Brady), Packers (ARod)…the "sexay" elite QBs…they don't really want to acknowledge that team on the left coast - y'all just don't give those turds any choice cause now the hawks are in the big dance AGAIN.

Just do me a favor, make sure Tom eats ton of turf and ends the game with blades of grass dribbling out of his nose. I will be a happy lady if the Cheatriots get their asses handed to them.

well...I've always thought that you had to be lucky to be good and good to be lucky. 

Historically, I think the panthers and seahawks are very similar.  Never had a whole lot of respect or national love, never really had the breaks go their way.  I mean...the Seahawks are the current Superbowl champs and there's still several teams with more primetime games this past season...and usually that's the same fricken list of teams too!!!

I don't think anyone here really hates a true Seahawks fan, you know the ones that can tell you what year the team was founded, and who Shaun Alexander is, and who don't think Curt Warner is this douche:

MTE4MDAzNDEwNDAxOTg2MDYy.jpg

Fans remember the King Dome, Steve Largent, Dave Krieg, not just Matt Hasselbeck and Lofa Tatupu.  A real fan won't tell you you're full of poo when you mention Seattle in the AFC.  I harken back to the days of the classic Denver - Seattle AFC West battles, with Atwater lurking in the secondary head-hunting Steve Largent.

There are fans, and then there is the large contingent that just ordered their crisp Richard Sherman jersey and talks more smack about how awesome the Seattle Seagulls are, I mean, Seahawks.  But they have no idea that Mike Holmgren was ever the coach up there.

You've got a legit coach in Pete Carroll, and an off-the-charts good defense, and a shifty qb capable of making a big play when needed.  That's the recipe for success, and success breeds the aforementioned idiots.

Short answer: you're team is good and jealousy makes us rage - so STFU and GTFO please.

Ooh…you just enraged me with the photo of that douchenozzle Kurt Warner.  His hate of Russell and mostly Cam just chafes my ass.  I used to like/respect the guy but the way he constantly sucks the jock of Tom, Andrew, Peyton and Aaron just irritates the pure T hell out of me.

Archived