• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman may leave before the Superbowl is over

Jeremy Igo

You need to tune in to the "Real Housewives of the NFL" instead of "Soccer Moms of South Charlotte" and let me know what you think then.

Why thank you, sir. I'm sure I will find it highly educational to view the warped lives of reality television participants. However, I will stick to my stance, as I have great experience in this area. If they decide together to let him play and miss the birth of his first child, then more power to them. I don't really care. Personally, if my husband decided not to be present for the most incredible, humbling experiences given to human beings, then I would not be ok with it. Birth is very dangerous for mom and baby. God forbid something should happen, then what? But that's just my South Charlotte soccer mom opinion, so do with it what you will.

Why thank you, sir. I'm sure I will find it highly educational to view the warped lives of reality television participants. However, I will stick to my stance, as I have great experience in this area. If they decide together to let him play and miss the birth of his first child, then more power to them. I don't really care. Personally, if my husband decided not to be present for the most incredible, humbling experiences given to human beings, then I would not be ok with it. Birth is very dangerous for mom and baby. God forbid something should happen, then what? But that's just my South Charlotte soccer mom opinion, so do with it what you will.

Whoa...take it easy....I agree with you.

But neither you or I are in their situation. And their situation is very different from our. It it, however, the same as Tim Brown's. And he and his wife, together, decided he should play. Sooo.....

Edit: And she's already said she wants him to play. So there's that part, too. Can we not keep in mind here that it's not what WE would want to happen in our personal situation and it's about what a NFL player playing in the SB WILL do? 

Its a LOSE/WIN  WIN/LOSE situation...

If he plays then she will ALWAYS hold that over his head, but im sure the son would be proud of his dad playing.

If he doesn't then his son will AWLAYS remember that his dad made a huge sacrifice to be there for him. But what happens if the seahawks lose? what then? the what ifs are endless.

I say Play. Hell I have friends who are overseas deployed and have missed their babies births because of work. Richard Sherman is working tomorrow night.  Babies are born every day. This is the biggest game, the biggest platform, and could be his biggest moment.

(Plus I think its her 1st kid right? The 1st ones always late....)

Whoa...take it easy....I agree with you.

But neither you or I are in their situation. And their situation is very different from our. It it, however, the same as Tim Brown's. And he and his wife, together, decided he should play. Sooo.....

Agreed. It's a personal decision that obviously makes me slightly sensitive haha. :) I will put my estrogen away...

Every single person reading this knows Sherman is playing Sunday. She could be birthing triplets and his ass would be in the starting lineup. It's an attention grab for Sherman and probably some sort of mind game he is trying to play with NE. 

As for the girl - she's hit the cleat chaser jackpot. Getting knocked up by a professional athlete. 

Agreed. It's a personal decision that obviously makes me slightly sensitive haha. :) I will put my estrogen away...

I didn't mean that as an insult. Just saying our normal Charlotte lives are completely different than a life of a pro athlete. 

Besides...Soccer Moms are hot.

Archived