• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 Things Greg Hardy Must Do to Remain a Panther

Jeremy Igo

Greg can be an idiot at times but i am sure he can do all this.

And we need him bad.

We do?

As far as I can tell, the defense played lights out the last part of the year once the rookies got up to speed.

We don't need Hardy, and we certainly don't need his cap hit.

We do?

As far as I can tell, the defense played lights out the last part of the year once the rookies got up to speed.

We don't need Hardy, and we certainly don't need his cap hit.

We, the team not we the fans... hopefully.

Seriously on the right side he is by far the best DE, not only for this team but for the league.

We, the team not we the fans... hopefully.

Seriously on the right side he is by far the best DE, not only for this team but for the league.

We ended up as a top 10 D last year without him. That 2nd half of the season D didn't need him....what they needed to put them over the top was secondary talent.

Hardy is done. He screwed Carolina. Yet people act like he is the victim still.

Why is this site SO anti-Greg Hardy? Did the man not literally used to post here for a hot second? Am I the only one that remembers him asking for coats for the coat drive that was pinned at the top of this forum? That DEFINITELY doesn't make him a great dude, but why all this vitriol? Were any of you there and know exactly what happened? We give people the benefit of the doubt all the time, why don't we assume Hardy is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers?

Thing 1 will 100% happen.

Thing 2 can happen if it has to.

Thing 3...yeah, that ain't happening. Why should it? He wasn't officially suspended and he was forced to be the only person in the history of pro sports that I can find that had to miss 15 regular season games and 2 playoff games due to pending misdemeanor charges. It's already severely impacted his future earnings potential, why should he hand a billionaire over the money that is contractually his?

Thing 4: I don't know, this is possible, depends on what the market is for him. If a team like the Raiders offers him more money, he'll sign with them and so be it. I don't know what his market will be this offseason though after missing an entire season and still having this cloud that will linger over him even when he's acquitted.

Why is this site SO anti-Greg Hardy? Did the man not literally used to post here for a hot second? Am I the only one that remembers him asking for coats for the coat drive that was pinned at the top of this forum? That DEFINITELY doesn't make him a great dude, but why all this vitriol? Were any of you there and know exactly what happened? We give people the benefit of the doubt all the time, why don't we assume Hardy is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers?

Posting here is irrelevant.

Verdict doesn't matter. Even if innocent he still shows poor judgement....the type that results in him screwing over his team. Which is what happened

and it isn't Hardy hate. It isn't being a Panther fan first. Not being a fan of individuals. Individuals come and go....this fanbase overall IMO gets too attached to players

Archived