• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

Ugh. These dudes gotta start breaking out the confidentiality agreements. So sad. Even sadder she doesn't even look hot. Damn homie.

She could be one of those girls that looks really, really hot at the club, then the next morning once daylight hits her and beer goggles wear off you realize she is really about a 3 or 4.

I have been fooled more than once by the dark lights of the club + copious amounts of alcohol

She could be one of those girls that looks really, really hot at the club, then the next morning once daylight hits her and beer goggles wear off you realize she is really about a 3 or 4.

I have been fooled more than once by the dark lights of the club + copious amounts of alcohol

Absolutely right. It happens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It's where they measure the release velocity. Someone posted a snapshot from CJ's. Just look up the results if it concerns you. They just mentioned the top 4 guys velocity results. What I heard there wasn't a lot of difference in the 4. The screen capture showed CJ's so the other 3 did it some point while there. They gave out Young's so he had to do it at some point.
    • Well for someone who doesn't live in the Carolinas area, this package is amazing for me and totally worth the cost, even at the $450, but yea, I'd like to get the $100 off if I can. Pre-covid I would go to BWW every Sunday we weren't on TV for me local or on a National game.  It would probably cost me around $500 a season in food/drinks, and that was to watch our game with no sound. Post Covid, when we were just terrible, I just streamed the games.  Problem with that is they'd constantly freeze, particularly in the 2nd half of games for some reason and it gets frustrating. So now with this package, I can watch all our games from home, with sound, no freezing issues, for at worst the same cost, but likely less, than I'd spend at BWW each season.  Plus I then get to watch whatever games I need to for fantasy purposes, which is such a nice bonus with having this.   This past season was great with it, on my TV I'd have either a local broadcast or Red Zone, with a quad box on my projector with my fantasy players, and the Panthers game on my laptop with the sound going for our commentary.