• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wizards are a bunch of goons...

Wundrbread33

I was fortunate to stumble upon some great tickets last night; 3rd row, right behind the Wizards bench. 

Before I go to bed, I really just want to get it known how much of a dirty, pathetic team the Wizards are.

The screen Blair put on Roberts was a bully move. I understand a hard screen, but maybe, just maybe, you should take your blubbering @$$ over there and make sure you didn't injure the young man. Instead, he walks away like a tool and goes over to his goon brothers all congratulating him for what should have been a flagrant foul.

I have always had respect for Nene, but lost it for him as well. Can't believe they called Cody for a tech on that play either. Ridiculous.

The rest of the game, I got to hear Gortat cursing fans out and acting like a child, then carrying on with a douche smirk on his face, and acting like he is so hard. What a moron. I figure a third of his comprehension of the English language is comprised of profanity. Kids all around him too. 

Bottom line is this: If you like the Wizards and had respect, get rid of said respect. They are scum and will go nowhere.

Otherwise, I had a great time. Took advantage of some heckling since I was so close to those d1ckturds...

...and loved the look on their faces when they knew it was over.

Steve and Dell were right. This has the makings of a nice rivalry.

I don't mind them that much. They're a really good team hampered by really poor coaching. Also, they miss Ariza and Gortat has been in a funk lately.

Good job scoring those tickets. Place sounded like it was going nuts on that three offensive rebound sequence at the end.

Thats why Cody is so vital to our team going forward. I've noticed he gets under a lot of guys skin and he usually always wins... Notice the momentum shift when he mixed it up with Nene.

I also recall him getting one of the Morris twins ejected against PHX earlier in the season.

And the thing is, he is the most mild-mannered guy alive off the court.

I don't have a video, but basically both guys got their arms tangled up, Nene's right and Cody's left. They both stood there with arms straight up in the air...then as the ref comes over to get in between them and untangle their arms, Nene get impatient and bends forward rapidly. This catches Cody off guard and Nene lifts him off the ground, almost flipping Cody over his back. Completely unnecessary. Somehow...the ref calls it a double technical...give me a break. All Cody did was stand there.

Archived