• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Panthers Not Expected To Bring Back Hardy

Mr Mojo Risin

you just proved why the original post is flawed, Hardy and R. Lewis aren't even comparable anyway. Smitty never killed anyone just punched a few teammates in a sport filled with the highest levels of testosterone known to man and centered around hitting people. Smitty also was a class act off the field. Again not really the same thing going on here.

Just stop.. To be real.. Anthony Bright and Ken Lucas both look worse and got a bigger beat down than Nicole Holder allegedly did.. Those guys actually had broken bones as a result of Steve's actions and all Steve got was a 2 game suspension. . So let's not act like Big Jerry's Moral Compass doesn't have a off switch. .

Just because he's leaving don't try to devalue what he is and what he meant to this team.. it took us almost a whole season to figure out how to play with out him. He will not be easy to replace and now Pass Rushers is 3rd on the list of needs..

The team has moved on! They did what they could to replace an every down DE and we made the playoffs!

I'm almost certain, pass rush is not 3rd on Dave's list, pretty sure it's first and it will be dealt with in FA. That's a spot he will overpay for!!

Pretty sure that JPP will be courted but most likely we get the likes of a Derrick Morgan!

News flash....if we max out on of our credit cards this offseason, it will be on an every down, top shelf DE. Not Cobb or Dunlap or any other position

It took him two years to get going and he had one year of "elite" type success. He is a mental case that will just flash glimpses of being "elite".

He is Albert Haynesworth 2.0

It took him 2 years due to

1. The Everett Brown Experiment

2. Tyler Brayton being a vet and Foxy loving his vets..

3. A motorcycle accident that took skin and his off-season. .

Let's be real here the guy was a major talent and a steal that we develop for another team now.n

The team has moved on! They did what they could to replace an every down DE and we made the playoffs!

I'm almost certain, pass rush is not 3rd on Dave's list, pretty sure it's first and it will be dealt with in FA. That's a spot he will overpay for!!

Pretty sure that JPP will be courted but most likely we get the likes of a Derrick Morgan!

News flash....if we max out on of our credit cards this offseason, it will be on an every down, top shelf DE. Not Cobb or Dunlap or any other position

Screw the credit card talk.. you pay for elite pass rushers like you pay for QB and LT.. it's a value position. .

I think we should try to keep Hardy. Try to restructure Johnson to make it possible to keep them both. If this is not possible, I'd trade Johnson out of the NFC South...

CJ has meant so much more to this organization than Hardy ever would. 

Hardy made his own bed. 

It took him 2 years due to

1. The Everett Brown Experiment

2. Tyler Brayton being a vet and Foxy loving his vets..

3. A motorcycle accident that took skin and his off-season. .

Let's be real here the guy was a major talent and a steal that we develop for another team now.n

If he gets his head together, he can be elite and we will regret this decision as a franchise.

However, due to the motorcycle wreck, posting pics of high speed, the Holder incident, and just his natural eccentricness w/ bouts of depression, he has more than proven himself to be immature and a nut case at times!

How many other players get on fan boy sites like this? There is a reason why the smart ones don't

You were really in denial about this day weren't you?

No I knew it was coming.. it's the same Mb bullshit that ticks me off..

Acting like this is a easy replacement. .

Acting like the players wasn't really as good as he was...

Acting like he was a major problem because he was speeding and like Motorcycle. .

Let's just be realistic.. this is a major loss that I hope doesn't come back to haunt us..

If he gets his head together, he can be elite and we will regret this decision as a franchise.

However, due to the motorcycle wreck, posting pics of high speed, the Holder incident, and just his natural eccentricness w/ bouts of depression, he has more than proven himself to be immature and a nut case at times!

How many other players get on fan boy sites like this? There is a reason why the smart ones don't

Can we please stop acting like riding motorcycle and speeding is a unforgivable sin..

If he is found not guilty we absolutely should bring him back with a contract that the team can terminate with another screw up from him...it's not hard to understand ways of making it work and other great teams actually do stuff like that.

If I was hardy I'd go to Atl or Tampa to stick it to the Panthers if they didn't sign me...stupid to get rid of your best pass rusher who wouldn't have even been in this mess if another stupid player hadn't punched out his GF...going back and watching the pressers after Hardy was put on the exempt list you could tell that DG and Rivera were more pissed off at the league than Hardy....this one is coming down from JR and many of us think we won't do poo until he's gone anyway just adds more to that pile IMO.

We have people playing in this league who have nearly killed people...and our first time offender on a missy gets canned....Yes I know he's a head case but if that headcase would take a low salary prove it deal then the team is a head case for not pursuing that.

Archived