• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Panthers Not Expected To Bring Back Hardy

Mr Mojo Risin

2 super bowl later I think they are ok with their decision..

essentially 1 superbowl

he was a non-factor and actually one of the worst players on the Ravens defense during their superbowl run. 

That is not really the point of my original post though, if you cheer for the Panthers, you inherently bound to JR and his code of having players with a strong moral compass. If winning is all that matters to you as a fan, you should cheer for the Patriots

essentially 1 superbowl

he was a non-factor and actually one of the worst players on the Ravens defense during their superbowl run.

That is not really the point of my original post though, if you cheer for the Panthers, you inherently bound to JR and his code of having players with a strong moral compass. If winning is all that matters to you as a fan, you should cheer for the Patriots

2 super bowls later and a HoF bust in the future. .... Yeah they good with their decision..

And that a moral compass was broke with Smitty right??

Don't worry guys Elite Pass Rushers just fall out of the trees in NC.

You are getting carried away with the "elite" label! Elite is putting together back to back to back....years of proving yourself!

Hardy had one promising year, backed it up the next, and then did something stupid to cause him to sit out a year!

Promising he was, elite he isn't, and behind he is!

I'm pretty sure it's a "fug me once and it's your fault, fug me twice and it's my fault" issue

Yep.

I'd say the question of whether or not he can be trusted to stay out of trouble and mischief once he's got a load of money in his bank account would weigh heavily into this discussion.

You are getting carried away with the "elite" label! Elite is putting together back to back to back....years of proving yourself!

Hardy had one promising year, backed it up the next, and then did something stupid to cause him to sit out a year!

Promising he was, elite he isn't, and behind he is!

He is a elite pass rushers no matter what you think..

Speed power can line up anywhere on the Dline can drop back and shown a ability to take over a game..

Elite!!!

2 super bowls later and a HoF bust in the future. .... Yeah they good with their decision..

And that a moral compass was broke with Smitty right??

you just proved why the original post is flawed, Hardy and R. Lewis aren't even comparable anyway. Smitty never killed anyone just punched a few teammates in a sport filled with the highest levels of testosterone known to man and centered around hitting people. Smitty also was a class act off the field. Again not really the same thing going on here. 

Just because he's leaving don't try to devalue what he is and what he meant to this team.. it took us almost a whole season to figure out how to play with out him. He will not be easy to replace and now Pass Rushers is 3rd on the list of needs..

Shocking thing is that the FO would release this today.

The day before his jury trial starts.

Kinda of throwing him under the bus. Cause I know now that the prosecutor will use this as character evidence.

"Ppl of the jury greg Hardy is such a bad man his own employer doesn't want him in the building. And that is after he tied a team record for the most sacks in a season. Why you ask? Cause even thy know he is guilty and not worth the risk"

Just because he's leaving don't try to devalue what he is and what he meant to this team.. it took us almost a whole season to figure out how to play with out him. He will not be easy to replace and now Pass Rushers is 3rd on the list of needs..

No poo losing Hardy is going to hurt, but if you have been paying attention this has been a long time coming and is a justifiable decision. 

He is a elite pass rushers no matter what you think..

Speed power can line up anywhere on the Dline can drop back and shown a ability to take over a game..

Elite!!!

It took him two years to get going and he had one year of "elite" type success. He is a mental case that will just flash glimpses of being "elite".

He is Albert Haynesworth 2.0

Posted Today, 08:26 AM

So a new precedent has been set, JR seems to now think being accused automatically equals being guilty. I just cannot comprehend the mindset of not brining him back on the cheap if he's found not guilty, players love him and want him back. This could have a big effect in the locker room.

Nobody is signing him for cheap even if he is found guilty.

Your assumption regarding JR is supposition and probably false.

Archived