• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Football Today: Panther Super Fan

CanadianCat

right - but I think it was DJ Will that said it....

ya when that kid comes on, im never sure if im laughing at him or with him..

dont kid urself, ur not laughing "with" him lol. Football Today isnt one of those lil joke shows, it usually provides great knowledge of everything and not just going with the popular "overplayed" subjects (ex: they spend much more time about Seahawks picking up edgerrin james or the random 3rd string battles in San Fran as they do Brett Favre or Mike Vick)

I hate sports shows that rely on user-generated content, becuase usually the only people who get on the show are either annoying or douchebags. I especially hate that show Fandemonium on VS.

That can't have a guy off the street sounding smarter than they are...why that would be anarchy! :willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly:

dont kid urself, ur not laughing "with" him lol. Football Today isnt one of those lil joke shows, it usually provides great knowledge of everything and not just going with the popular "overplayed" subjects (ex: they spend much more time about Seahawks picking up edgerrin james or the random 3rd string battles in San Fran as they do Brett Favre or Mike Vick)

ya i agree - typically the content is really good. But the 'super fan' is just that, the common joe talking about his team, just sucks when they talk trash about your own team

ya i agree - typically the content is really good. But the 'super fan' is just that, the common joe talking about his team, just sucks when they talk trash about your own team

couldnt agree more and to be honest, i thought one of the panthers super fans was gunna say something about this huddle since (i wanna say the bears fan?) mentioned his teams forum. but ya once I heard him say that Moore was gunna be starting by mid season, i lost respect for that guy. Only way Moore does is because of injury to Delhomme and possibly even McCown. Was nice to hear them talk Panthers tho. Jeremy Greene is a great sports personality with interesting guests (Owners, GM's, ex) not just the hot topics for the week

• 2 months later...

Archived