• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy crap Gordell made $35mil this past year

JawnyBlaze

He sucks, he's completely reactionary and not proactive. A puppet for the media and the owners, not sure why people are defending him or saying he deserves that kind of doe.

So you don't think how the league has been handling player safety with the rule changes and the payout to all old players was proactive? Because if he did nothing the league would be broke from lawsuits regarding player safety in like 10-15 years

Hmmmmm!!!! Goodell made $35 million this year,futher proof one doesn't have to be smart or competent to become a multi-millionnaire.

Hilarious.

Goodell has been very good at his job. Probl us that must of you don't have a clue what is job is.

The league is much stringer and more profitable than ever under him. Player safety and image is much more in the forefront than it ever has been.

I love watching many of the posters on here who don't have enough business acumen to run a lemonade stand in their driveway think they know what it takes to run a multi billion dollar organization.

Some of you guys complain about everything! His job is to make the league profitable and the owners are rewarding him for that. The Goodell hate to me does not make sense.

None of that means we shouldn't criticize him. Being profitable often means appealing to the least common denominator. I like to think that many of us fans who are passionate enough to spend our time posting on the internet about football care about the integrity of the sport and not just whatever is going to make the most money. What is good for the owners is not necessarily what is good for people who love the sport. 

Archived