• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Carolina Pass up on Offensive Tackle at 25?

Bj-Monster23

Oh Lawd, I would hate the idea of having to see any remnants of this year's gamecock offensive line transfer to the panthers. Robinson is worth a mid round pick, mayyyybe

i did say that he should be a late-round pick. all the mocks ive done on fanspeak, ive taken him in round 5 or 6. there are certainly better options in the early rounds, but i believe Robinson could be a guy that could come in and fit scheme-wise, learn for a year or two, and at the very least serve as a quality back up or situational player. 

Norwell only did 22 reps and he plays very strong. I'll take functional playing strength over weigh room heroes all day everyday. The only time I worry about bench press numbers is if you're questioning a guy's playing strength based on film and then he has weak rep numbers. That combination is a red flag. If he plays strong on film, that's all I need to know.

Yep.

Bench press has so much technique involved. Pretty useless for football purposes.

Archived