• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins Trying To Trade Mike Wallace

Proudiddy

That's exactly why he won't fit in well here. If and when we go through a bad spell, if and when we aren't a big passing oriented team he will be frustrated just the same. He can be pretty good but it's not like he is a top receiver.

we wont have to pay him like a top reciever. If he does get paid that it wont be here.

I want someone to give me an example of how "bad" his attitude is. How it is so detrimental to a team.

Id think that with a solid locker room with Olsen and TD that any type of notible detriment to the team from wallace woould be supressed. This isnt miami where we have big racist bullies makin other people quit the team. That locker room was chaos and i bet that had something to do with wallaces "attitude"

Again, someone give me an example of when wallace was sooo hurtful to his team in regards to attitude.

I have a feeling a lot of you just regurgitate what you see and hear from other numb nuts and you dont know for yourselves. "oh the guy above me said this, so, im gunna regurgitate it and go with the trend to maybe get some pie"

I am not saying this is you csx, im pretty much talking in general around here.

Wallaces speed and abilities would help this sluggish offense much more than his bad attitude would Hurt it. Come on folks. You guys just sound like a bunch of high horse babies.

Newsflash!

Our offense sucks balls, to be blunt. Its slow, boring, and needs a lot of help.

"Nah, he has a bad attitide"

Good lord folks gice me a break. This stupid good boy attitude isnt gunna win games

I bet he could be had for relativly cheap

Wallaces speed and abilities would help this sluggish offense much more than his bad attitude would Hurt it. Come on folks. You guys just sound like a bunch of high horse babies.

Newsflash!

Our offense sucks balls, to be blunt. Its slow, boring, and needs a lot of help.

"Nah, he has a bad attitide"

Good lord folks gice me a break. This stupid good boy attitude isnt gunna win games

I bet he could be had for relativly cheap

If we can get him at a good deal with minimal risk, then of course. I really don't like the fact he quit on his team. Do I know the whole story? No. But im also not making the decision on whether he comes here or not, so doesn't really matter. I just don't like it. It looks bad, I'm sure it wouldn't go over well with other players. He just seems like one of those "ticking time bombs" Getts talked about.

I'd welcome him right aboard. 

Let him meet with TD, Luke, Cam, Greg.  If they feel he could fit in then by all means sign him up.  He was a stud in Pitt.

He's playing with someone whos deep ball rivals that of jimmy Clausen and he's a deep ball receiver.  He absolutely torched us when we played them in 2013.  If Tannehill could throw the ball with some zip more than 20 yards down the field he A) would have had at least two more TDs and B) would have beat us and cost us our NFC South title.

edit: As a FA signing if hes cut.  No way am I touching his current contract.

Archived