• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Paging Lilsmitty09!

Last night, i clearly saw a black and blue dress.

This morning on the throne, i saw white and gold from the same pic.

Now it's back to black and blue.

Same here and I can't believe I said blue black. Unless of course the picture at the source keeps changing it clearly looks white and gold to me.

I'm late to the game because I thought this thread was just gonna be a video request :lol:

It almost seems redundant to say "congratulations" because I've been congratulating you on the quality of your work for years now, but I guess it's still appropriate :D

Best wishes from me, man. Keep doing what you do. Told ya a long time ago you've got the skills to go places. Now show everyone!

Girlfriend said it blew up across the internet in a matter of minutes. Now i log into youtube to enjoy my subscriptions (Nflpanthers07 is one), and every single fugin channel has a vid about it.

I see a clearly blue and black dress.

look at what I posted above you'll see the white and gold after the blue tone is removed

I'm late to the game because I thought this thread was just gonna be a video request :lol:

It almost seems redundant to say "congratulations" because I've been congratulating you on the quality of your work for years now, but I guess it's still appropriate :D

Best wishes from me, man. Keep doing what you do. Told ya a long time ago you've got the skills to go places. Now show everyone!

But wut about the dress

Archived