• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Hartline and Chris Canty to be released

Mr Mojo Risin

I'm still scratching my head at how someone wold want cecil shorts over Brian hartline.

Hartline ran a 4.48 at his pro day and he's slow. Britt ran a 4.47 and he's fast.

Some people refuse to change their opinion given new information.

I'm still scratching my head at how someone wold want cecil shorts over Brian hartline.

Hartline ran a 4.48 at his pro day and he's slow. Britt ran a 4.47 and he's fast.

Some people refuse to change their opinion given new information.

No one will admit it but the stereotype of white receivers are they are slow possession sometimes "scrappy" guys who can catch the ball.

Benjamin is not a bolt of lightning either. Perhaps we should release him.

Just because we have a need for a speedy receiver doesn't mean we don't pursue a great one without speed.

yeah, we need a speedy receiver that can fight for the ball wether it be laying out or coming back and attacking the ball on a bail out.

If he comes in for the vet minimum and we get rid of the other slow possession type WR which Hartline is.. Than I'm ok with signing him..

You can't have too many slow WR who don't play special teams on the roster. .

Hartline is not slow...lol you must have never watched him play he is so much faster than Cotchery it isn't even debatable

Crotchety has a highlight reel as well.. What does that mean..

The entire highlight reel is from one season ago. Did you even watch it?

I have provided overwhelming evidence of hartline not being slow, including 40 times, a recent highlight reel that gives visual to his ability to create seperation with his speed and a great article that breaks him down as a player.

What evidence do you have that he's slow? Or are you just unwilling to admit your error?

Archived