• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tattoo Removal in CLT

phone

I'm curious to know if any of you guys have experience with this procedure. I got my first tattoo when I was 19, about 9 years ago. The tattoos in question, are actually my most recent tattoos. I have a phrase that reads across both inner wrists. What the tattoo says isn't important. Whether you think it was dumb isn't important either. Also, this has nothing to do with getting a job.

Has anyone here ever had a tattoo removed? Curious to hear your advise / thoughts.

I have plenty of tattoosa and no I don't think it's dumb. Its the location that has me thinking of removal options. Right now I can roll up sleeves to cover the half-sleeves (almost finished) I have. The only tattoos below my elbows are these wrist tattoos. I was hired already so getting the job isn't the issue. My employer hasn't said anything, but I'm still thinking about removing them.

I'm more curious to know if anyone has removed a tattoo before, and based on the responses I'd guess not.

There's not too much info online for local shops in CLT. Most ask to go in for an appointment to discuss options. I would do this if I was in town.

Archived