• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cpat or Cobb we need one of them

tarheelfan23

Cobb will likely not be a Panther, although it would be great if he was.

Patterson would have to be a trade, and why trade a draft pick you could use to pick someone who would contribute more than who you are trading for?

really name a 4th rounder we have ever drafted that has done what he had...even though its not much....he is explosive and turns our return game around even better than ginn did.  Then the screens and run plays that we could event (poo shula)

Patterson is complete trash, I don't want him anywhere near Carolina. Got beat out at WR by a guy who the Vikings signed off the Browns practice squad week 1. Doesn't return punts. And Cobb isn't happening. Nice try.

I wouldn't call the best returner in the game "complete trash". I wouldn't refer to CP as trash at all, but at least call him " incomplete trash".

they are just waiting for someone to offer a 4th round pick......why cant it be us?

He's on a reasonable rookie contract through 2016.

The Vikings have all the leverage. I highly doubt a 4th rounder will get it done. That's borderline dreaming honestly.

Archived