• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raptors @ Hornets

bLACKpANTHER

I don't know if Lance will turn the corner here and play like he did tonight on a consistent basis, however if he does it's all thanks to Coach Cliff.

I don't know if anyone saw the SI article on Lance but basically Coach Cliff said that it's not Lance's fault he is struggling and he hasn't been a locker room problem at all. Clifford pointed to the fact that expectations for Stephenson were too high and that due to this being the first time that he's played on a different team other than the Pacers that he's had a tough time finding where he fits.

It seems like Clifford has Lance's back and maybe that's all Lance needs to get going.

We all know that Mo is going to be relegated to the second unit when kemba comes back, whether that makes sense or not. Mo and Lance leading the second unit back court has very good potential and frankly would be better than Kemba and Lance.

Unless you are one of the ones that wants to tank, you've got to be happy that mo saved us from Roberts and has strung together this group of games that have kept the hornets in the playoff race.

I wish that this had happened a year ago and opened up a legit convo about just how good of a player Kemba is, but 12 mil a year later is too late. I know this board won't embrace the convo, but it should be discussed.

Archived